Uncle??

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yesterday i commented on my friend status on her fb, smthing about nu born babies.. huhu.. Later that day my just-married brother call home.. The phone was just beside my laptop and i was in front of it when it rings.. He never heard the phone ring on his hp becoz I was damn quick to pick the call.. huhu.. Suddently he said "ko dah nak jd uncle..". I responded blurrly +_+. "ko nk ckp ngn mak?" I think that was uttered by me right after that. huhu.. I donno why.. Im not sured what i felt.. huhu.. maybe i wasn't ready to be an uncle.. but does anyone care about that? of coz not.. lolx.. What type of uncle will i be? lame? cool? huhu.. dunno.. wat should he/she call me??

Uncle Helboy?
Uncle boy?
PAk UDe?
PAk Emi?
Uncle Mie?
Pak Mie?

2 comments:

Rakib Rashid said...

congratz kerana berjaya menjadi uncle or pak cik... hmmm... better call uncle boy.. rasa mcm muda je walaupun dah tua hahaha

d34dst4r said...

huhu.. tq kib.. tp cdgn anda ditolak.. iyaah! (menolak) ;p