Lyric : The Rifles - Out in the past

Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been searching for the lyric of this song for quite sometimes, yet nothing has been posted on the net. These are the words created by my own ears after listening to the song carefully. Correct me if I'm wrong. I mean my ears. lolx


The Rifles - Out In The Past

This little town hasn't changed so much
Not since the time of lad
where we would lie out and talk
But we couldn't be touch
Then, you'd go away when the morning was lighted

We sure enough where we had to grow up
And it's nothing like a full time job
To put out your fire
We were young and wasn't in love
But maybe we were happy getting carried away

[pre chorus]
Now that's seem so long ago
Out the door and down the road
I sometimes sing when I'm alone
At the times we had, and now we don't

[chorus]
Out in the past
We were running around
And sometimes so fast
Lift your foot on the ground
It's So hard to stand
You never could tell
That all I saw was you

And every place that we talked about
Don't seem too far away
When you rely on yourself
And the one you're around
And always believe everything that they say

Well little talk
Isn't always enough
And it just cost you steal a little miles
Doesn't mean you're a lie
And we were young
And that was enough
And life as happy as getting in the way

[pre chorus]
[chorus]



p/s: This song is one of my favorite song to be use on my final year dinner slide show. But i guess others might not like it. btw, i posted the lyric on lyricsmania.com. huhu.

0 comments: